profile

HI, I'M KIM.


archives

December 2005
January 2006
February 2006
March 2006
April 2006
May 2006
June 2006
July 2006
August 2006
September 2006
October 2006
November 2006
December 2006
January 2007
February 2007
March 2007
April 2007
May 2007
June 2007
July 2007
August 2007
September 2007
October 2008



Friday, March 16, 2007 @ 11:45 am
Carrots

Online learning is rather stupid because people'd just get distracted by other things on the internet.

And maxima + minima is so confusing it left me (and probably Van/Bert/Sarah/Tiara) with a headache. (But Sarah's room is really nice I love her deck!)

And the weather is so unpredictable we never know whether it's going to rain or not and if it rains all our plans to train have to be cancelled.

And there's still the mountain of homework that I havent finished yet, especially Chinese and Chemistry.

And then an EMath test on Monday -- I'm going to fail it because I havent started studying/revising for it yet.

And I'm going to fail the AMath test that we just had (the more I think about it, the more ominous a feeling I get).

And the weekend is fast approaching :(